Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The Roth TSP - Part II
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 12:33am EDT
Cannizzaro notes that the Roth TSP is particularly advantageous for working people who expect to pay a higher percentage in taxes in retirement than they do now.
"If you are going to be, when you retire, in a higher tax bracket, then it does benefit you for sure," he says.
While there are a number of estimators out there, Leins recommends using OPM's Federal Ballpark E$timate to help workers figure out how much they need to save in order to have a comfortable retirement.
For Your Benefit is heard live Monday mornings from 10:00 till 11:00 on Federal News Radio, 1500 AM.