Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The Roth TSP - Part II
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 12:33am EDT
Cannizzaro notes that the Roth TSP is particularly advantageous for working people who expect to pay a higher percentage in taxes in retirement than they do now.
"If you are going to be, when you retire, in a higher tax bracket, then it does benefit you for sure," he says.
While there are a number of estimators out there, Leins recommends using OPM's Federal Ballpark E$timate to help workers figure out how much they need to save in order to have a comfortable retirement.
For Your Benefit is heard live Monday mornings from 10:00 till 11:00 on Federal News Radio, 1500 AM.