Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
The Roth TSP - Part II
Tuesday - 3/13/2012, 12:33am EDT
Cannizzaro notes that the Roth TSP is particularly advantageous for working people who expect to pay a higher percentage in taxes in retirement than they do now.
"If you are going to be, when you retire, in a higher tax bracket, then it does benefit you for sure," he says.
While there are a number of estimators out there, Leins recommends using OPM's Federal Ballpark E$timate to help workers figure out how much they need to save in order to have a comfortable retirement.
For Your Benefit is heard live Monday mornings from 10:00 till 11:00 on Federal News Radio, 1500 AM.