Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
FEHBP open season
Monday - 11/28/2011, 6:08pm EST
Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees.
The Checkbook Guide is a resource available to federal employees to compare the health care options side-by-side. It also rates doctors and hospitals.
To research options, most people can simply refer to the Checkbook Guide ratings and also read the health plan brochures, Francis says.
Noting that federal employess will not get a pay raise this coming year, Francis asks: "Why not give yourself a pay raise by choosing a more economical health plan?"
He adds that most people can do the necessary research in about an hour.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.