Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
FEHBP open season
Monday - 11/28/2011, 6:08pm EST
Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees.
The Checkbook Guide is a resource available to federal employees to compare the health care options side-by-side. It also rates doctors and hospitals.
To research options, most people can simply refer to the Checkbook Guide ratings and also read the health plan brochures, Francis says.
Noting that federal employess will not get a pay raise this coming year, Francis asks: "Why not give yourself a pay raise by choosing a more economical health plan?"
He adds that most people can do the necessary research in about an hour.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.