Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Long term care and health care for feds
Monday - 11/21/2011, 9:05pm EST
First, they are joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Over 48,000 feds applied during the recent open season for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Forte and O'Brien review the most popular plan choices and associated costs. They also show how the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program can help protect your retirement plan.
In the seond half of the program, Leins and Flanagan talk with Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier of the Aetna insurance company about its health care plans.
Aetna has been a continuous participant in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program since its inception five decades ago and remains one of the largest benefit providers for federal employees, offering a variety of medical, dental and vision plans.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.