Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Dealing with Relationships
Monday - 8/8/2011, 7:37pm EDT
Dr. Creedon is a professor of gerontology and presenter for over 26 years on life changes.
He discusses his seven principles of negotiation with partners, relatives, friends, and roommates.
- Space and Time - For me and for us;
- Tasks - Who does what? And what is the pattern now? How do we organize tasks?
- Money - How much do we have? What do we owe? What is our budget?
- Children and grandchildren;
- Aging parents;
- Single life.
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.