Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Federal employee's guide to the known and unknown benefits universe
Monday - 5/23/2011, 9:37pm EDT
May 23, 2011 -- Host Bob Leins will talk about federal benefits with NITP presenters Bob Braunstein and James Marshall.
Braunstein and Marshall are federal benefits experts in FERS, CSRS, FERCCA, Social Security, TSP and LTC.
This is the first in a series of quarterly programs discussing unique federal benefits issues.
- Social Security - can surviving spouses also collect their own social security benefits, if they are currently receiving SS based on deceased spouse's work record?
- TSP - Do TSP contributions lower social security taxable income and how much does that affect a future SS benefit?
- Medicare - if I cancel my Medicare Part B, will I have to pay a penalty to re-enroll?
- Under CSRS, is there any benefit of continuing service beyond 41 years and 11 months?
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.