Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Personal care contracts and financial road maps
Monday - 5/9/2011, 6:18pm EDT
Townshend is a life coach with Carpe Diem Coaching, Inc., and is a retirement and career expert with both corporate and government clients.
He will talk about the need for a Personal Care Contract...which is more extensive than a living will.
- when is it time for your parents (or you!) to stop driving?
- when is the right time to ask for the keys?
- what signs should you look for?
- what other options are available when your parents or other relatives stop driving?
Townshend will also explain how to establish a financial road map for your family and how to keep it current.
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.