Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Personal care contracts and financial road maps
Monday - 5/9/2011, 6:18pm EDT
Townshend is a life coach with Carpe Diem Coaching, Inc., and is a retirement and career expert with both corporate and government clients.
He will talk about the need for a Personal Care Contract...which is more extensive than a living will.
- when is it time for your parents (or you!) to stop driving?
- when is the right time to ask for the keys?
- what signs should you look for?
- what other options are available when your parents or other relatives stop driving?
Townshend will also explain how to establish a financial road map for your family and how to keep it current.
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.