Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Personal care contracts and financial road maps
Monday - 5/9/2011, 6:18pm EDT
Townshend is a life coach with Carpe Diem Coaching, Inc., and is a retirement and career expert with both corporate and government clients.
He will talk about the need for a Personal Care Contract...which is more extensive than a living will.
- when is it time for your parents (or you!) to stop driving?
- when is the right time to ask for the keys?
- what signs should you look for?
- what other options are available when your parents or other relatives stop driving?
Townshend will also explain how to establish a financial road map for your family and how to keep it current.
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.