Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Inside the Intelligence Community
Friday - 10/22/2010, 12:47pm EDT
For the second year in a row, the Intelligence Community was named one of the top 10 best places to work in the federal government.
Topics of discussion include:
- Diversity of assignments in analysis, computer science, engineering, language utilization, information technology, security and acquisition/finance.
- Ability to experience work in a variety of agencies through Joint Duty Assignments.
- Abundant scholarships and financial aid, internships, cooperative education programs.
- Attributes of a successful intelligence community officer.