Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Inside the Intelligence Community
Friday - 10/22/2010, 12:47pm EDT
For the second year in a row, the Intelligence Community was named one of the top 10 best places to work in the federal government.
Topics of discussion include:
- Diversity of assignments in analysis, computer science, engineering, language utilization, information technology, security and acquisition/finance.
- Ability to experience work in a variety of agencies through Joint Duty Assignments.
- Abundant scholarships and financial aid, internships, cooperative education programs.
- Attributes of a successful intelligence community officer.