Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
It's Never Too Early to Think (or Worry) about Taxes!
Thursday - 9/30/2010, 2:59pm EDT
October 4, 2010 -- This week on For Your Benefit, it's all about your taxes.
Bob Leins and Ed Zurndorfer will discuss the following topics:
- Current tax benefits set to expire December 31, 2010
- Roth IRA Conversions - the good, not so good, and the potentially ugly
- Opportunities to consider in reducing your 2010 income
- Are income tax rates going to increase in 2011?
- What does re-characterizing a Roth IRA mean?
- Can the Alternative Minimum Tax be explained? Please?
Leins is a CPA and has 40 years of experience in the income tax and accounting fields. Zurndorfer is a certified financial planner, enrolled agent, chartered life underwriter, chartered financial consultant, registered health underwriter, and retired federal employee.
Call the show with your questions, Monday, October 4, from 10-11 a.m. Bob and Ed will answer you questions live. Call (202) 465-3080.