Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
It's Never Too Early to Think (or Worry) about Taxes!
Thursday - 9/30/2010, 2:59pm EDT
Bob Leins and Ed Zurndorfer will discuss the following topics:
- Current tax benefits set to expire December 31, 2010
- Roth IRA Conversions - the good, not so good, and the potentially ugly
- Opportunities to consider in reducing your 2010 income
- Are income tax rates going to increase in 2011?
- What does re-characterizing a Roth IRA mean?
- Can the Alternative Minimum Tax be explained? Please?
Leins is a CPA and has 40 years of experience in the income tax and accounting fields. Zurndorfer is a certified financial planner, enrolled agent, chartered life underwriter, chartered financial consultant, registered health underwriter, and retired federal employee.
Call the show with your questions, Monday, October 4, from 10-11 a.m. Bob and Ed will answer you questions live. Call (202) 465-3080.