Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Lifelong Learning and Your Future Care
Thursday - 9/9/2010, 3:36pm EDT
Join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming back Mike Townshend. Mr. Townshend is a retirement and career expert as well as a life coach with extensive experience in both the corporate and Government sectors.
Mike will be covering two important subjects on Monday's show:
- Why continue your education?
- Is it too late?
- Should you seek out formal or informal education?
- Will it help you meet others?
- Will it help you discover abilities and talents you didn't know you had?
Determining Your Future Care:
- Why now is the time to make decisions about your future
- Why it's important to commit our desires with family and others
- What's in a living will?