Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Lifelong Learning and Your Future Care
Thursday - 9/9/2010, 3:36pm EDT
Join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming back Mike Townshend. Mr. Townshend is a retirement and career expert as well as a life coach with extensive experience in both the corporate and Government sectors.
Mike will be covering two important subjects on Monday's show:
- Why continue your education?
- Is it too late?
- Should you seek out formal or informal education?
- Will it help you meet others?
- Will it help you discover abilities and talents you didn't know you had?
Determining Your Future Care:
- Why now is the time to make decisions about your future
- Why it's important to commit our desires with family and others
- What's in a living will?