Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Lifelong Learning and Your Future Care
Thursday - 9/9/2010, 3:36pm EDT
Join hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott in welcoming back Mike Townshend. Mr. Townshend is a retirement and career expert as well as a life coach with extensive experience in both the corporate and Government sectors.
Mike will be covering two important subjects on Monday's show:
- Why continue your education?
- Is it too late?
- Should you seek out formal or informal education?
- Will it help you meet others?
- Will it help you discover abilities and talents you didn't know you had?
Determining Your Future Care:
- Why now is the time to make decisions about your future
- Why it's important to commit our desires with family and others
- What's in a living will?