Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
How the Hospice Foundation of America can help you
Thursday - 8/19/2010, 3:18pm EDT
Tucci will provide the information about this organization that provides options and education for end-of-life care. She will discuss:
- What is HFA?
- What does HFA do?
- How does HFA "get the word out"?
- How is HFA funded?
- Is there a fee for membership?
- What is the definition of "hospice"?
- When is the time to contact a hospice representative and how?
- How is hospice paid for?
- Where do I go to find a local hospice?
- Other resources and what is the website?
- Can I get my questions answered on-line?