Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
How the Hospice Foundation of America can help you
Thursday - 8/19/2010, 3:18pm EDT
Tucci will provide the information about this organization that provides options and education for end-of-life care. She will discuss:
- What is HFA?
- What does HFA do?
- How does HFA "get the word out"?
- How is HFA funded?
- Is there a fee for membership?
- What is the definition of "hospice"?
- When is the time to contact a hospice representative and how?
- How is hospice paid for?
- Where do I go to find a local hospice?
- Other resources and what is the website?
- Can I get my questions answered on-line?