Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
All about careers after federal employment
Monday - 5/31/2010, 11:00am EDT
Mike is a retirement, career, and life coach with extensive experience in both the corporate and government sectors.
Learn all about:
- How to 'open' your thinking and make a conscious choice about your next great adventure
- How to balance your activities and life (spouse, significant other, friends, children, recreation, part-time work, volunteer work)
- Leveraging your Federal experience
- Thoughts about your security clearance
- Something entrepreneurial?
- Decide the triggers for letting go of this phase