Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Mondays, 10:00 a.m.
Presenters from the National Institute of Transition Planning, the federal leader in retirement planning seminars, take your calls and emails every Monday. Each week, the show focuses on a specific area of retirement planning from financial security, taxes, federal benefits and estate planning, to life after retirement and the latest rumors. Email your questions or call the show live at 202-465-3080.
Will Baby Boomers be needed in the job market?
Monday - 4/12/2010, 3:24pm EDT
Susan is a Certified Business and Life Coach, Trainer, and Facilitator; she is also a frequent presenter for NITP on Transition to Retirement.
On Monday's show, she will be discussing:
- Will Baby Boomers be Needed Soon in the Workforce?
- Does Experience Count?
- Will Federal Experience Transfer to the Private Sector?
- What are Transferable Skills and Strengths?
- Benefits of hiring mature workers