Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal employee pay has been a target in cost-cutting efforts by the President and Congress, aided by a public perception of feds as overpaid "fat cats." Claims about public vs. private pay have swung widely - from the Federal Salary Council's data that shows feds are paid 24 percent less than the private sector, to a Cato Institute report that says feds are paid double the private sector. What's the reality? Federal News Radio brings you interviews and analysis on the federal pay debate.
FEHBP best buys, feds' future after supercommittee
Wednesday - 11/23/2011, 11:39pm EST
Federal Times reporter Stephen Losey joins Mike in the second half of the program. They discuss what's ahead for federal workers, now that the supercommittee has fizzled.
- Health insurance expert Walton Francis helps you navigate the "best buys" for singles, couples, large families, retirees with and without Medicare, and people who are taking risks by using their private sector spouses health plan. Francis is the editor of Checkbook's Guide to Federal Health Plans. The rating system he uses, makes it easy to figure out your likely total health costs (premiums and out of pocket expenses) for the year.