Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Open season for federal employees
Friday - 11/1/2013, 8:50pm EDT
He will be joined by Walt Francis, principal author of the Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees, and Joan Melanson of Long Term Care Partners.
The show gives an overview of what open season is and takes a look at current options for federal employees in vision, dental, health, and other insurance coverage.
Francis explains what the Consumer Checkbook is and gives advice on how feds can pick the best programs for them.
Melanson goes into detail about long term care insurance specifically and its benefits for feds.
FEDtalk is a live radio talk show produced by Shaw Bransford & Roth P.C., bringing you the insider's perspective from leaders in the federal community since 1993.