Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Open season - AETNA Insurance
Monday - 10/21/2013, 6:17pm EDT
Bernatavitz's appearance kicks off a series of weekly shows devoted to the range of health insurance plans avilable to feds during during Open Season.
Aetna's plan choices for its members include an HMO option, which comes with dental and vision coverage, and a CDHP (consumer-driven health plan) option that includes a health fund which helps pay for out-of-pocket expenses.
Preventive care is covered at 100% while using in-network doctors, as well as an HDHP (high deductible health plan) option and a value plan that rewards healthy behavior and making positive changes to one's lifestyle.
Gym memberships are available at discount costs, weight-loss programs and smoking cessation plans are covered, and health coaching resources are also available.