Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Answers to your open season questions
Wednesday - 11/30/2011, 9:45pm EST
- Walton Francis, editor of the Washington Consumers Checkbook Guide to Federal Health Plans discusses what you should consider when picking a health care plan for your family. Francis says everybody should shop around.
Premiums in most plans are going up modestly next year, but the government will continue to pay the lion's share (about 70 percent) of premiums for federal workers and retirees.
- Steve Losey of the Federal Times possible workforce cuts and furloughs in store for feds as a result of the supercommittee's failure to reach a deficit reduction deal.