Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
FEHBP open season
Monday - 11/28/2011, 6:08pm EST
Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees.
The Checkbook Guide is a resource available to federal employees to compare the health care options side-by-side. It also rates doctors and hospitals.
To research options, most people can simply refer to the Checkbook Guide ratings and also read the health plan brochures, Francis says.
Noting that federal employess will not get a pay raise this coming year, Francis asks: "Why not give yourself a pay raise by choosing a more economical health plan?"
He adds that most people can do the necessary research in about an hour.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.