Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
FEHBP open season
Monday - 11/28/2011, 6:08pm EST
Francis is the editor of the Checkbook Guide to the Health Plans for Federal Employees.
The Checkbook Guide is a resource available to federal employees to compare the health care options side-by-side. It also rates doctors and hospitals.
To research options, most people can simply refer to the Checkbook Guide ratings and also read the health plan brochures, Francis says.
Noting that federal employess will not get a pay raise this coming year, Francis asks: "Why not give yourself a pay raise by choosing a more economical health plan?"
He adds that most people can do the necessary research in about an hour.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.