Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Long term care and health care for feds
Monday - 11/21/2011, 9:05pm EST
First, they are joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Over 48,000 feds applied during the recent open season for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Forte and O'Brien review the most popular plan choices and associated costs. They also show how the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program can help protect your retirement plan.
In the seond half of the program, Leins and Flanagan talk with Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier of the Aetna insurance company about its health care plans.
Aetna has been a continuous participant in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program since its inception five decades ago and remains one of the largest benefit providers for federal employees, offering a variety of medical, dental and vision plans.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.