Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Long term care and health care for feds
Monday - 11/21/2011, 9:05pm EST
First, they are joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Over 48,000 feds applied during the recent open season for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Forte and O'Brien review the most popular plan choices and associated costs. They also show how the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program can help protect your retirement plan.
In the seond half of the program, Leins and Flanagan talk with Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier of the Aetna insurance company about its health care plans.
Aetna has been a continuous participant in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program since its inception five decades ago and remains one of the largest benefit providers for federal employees, offering a variety of medical, dental and vision plans.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.