Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
'Tis a Gift It's So Simple
Wednesday - 11/26/2008, 4:05am EST
Yes, of course it's time to think about what we're grateful for, but it's also a great opportunity for all feds to think about health care!
Take a few moments to review how well, or not, your health care plan served you over the past year and what changes may be coming in the next 12 months.
Do you plan to have a baby? Then consider an HMO, suggest the pros.
Feeling frisky? Then you might consider saving some premium dollars with a high-deductible plan.
Then again, you might have a feeling you'll be needing a bit more coverage than last year because of that wicked looking mole...
And Happy Thanksgiving!