Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
'Tis a Gift It's So Simple
Wednesday - 11/26/2008, 4:05am EST
Yes, of course it's time to think about what we're grateful for, but it's also a great opportunity for all feds to think about health care!
Take a few moments to review how well, or not, your health care plan served you over the past year and what changes may be coming in the next 12 months.
Do you plan to have a baby? Then consider an HMO, suggest the pros.
Feeling frisky? Then you might consider saving some premium dollars with a high-deductible plan.
Then again, you might have a feeling you'll be needing a bit more coverage than last year because of that wicked looking mole...
And Happy Thanksgiving!