6:04 pm, May 23, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Five Quick Tips
Monday - 11/17/2008, 4:05am EST
FederalNewsRadio had a quick chat with registered employee benefit consultant Ed Zurndorfer about open season. He offers up these quick tips:
- Do not shop around based on premium costs.
- Find out how their plan was this year. Did it pay for most things? Did it meet their needs, their specific medical needs?
- Make sure before you enroll in any plan (that you) understand how the plan works.
- Look for prescription drug discounts. Many of the plans will give you a discount if you go, let's say, in a mail order type situation. Save some money!
- And lastly, take care of yourself! Eat the right foods, exercise... This way you won't have to go into your health insurance plan to pay for your care.