Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Of Premium Importance
Tuesday - 11/11/2008, 4:05am EST
But premiums are not the primary consideration in choosing your 2009 health plan, not by a long shot.
You need to look at what your likely medical expenses will be next year for yourself and your family. Then make sure the plan covers most of them and that your doctor is part of their network - saving both you and the health plan money.
Finally, the most important thing: consider the catastrophic coverage limits. How much will you have to pay out of pocket before the insurance takes over?