Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Learn more about your TSP
Monday - 10/7/2013, 7:43pm EDT
Topics will include:
- How have the furlough days affected participant's TSP accounts?
- How does the TSP keeps the administrative expenses so low?
- Has the 3-year pay freeze had any correlation with TSP Participation?
- We have seen some of the various YouTube videos available regarding the TSP, what other new ways are you trying to reach out to people?
- We noted transfers out of the F and G Funds in July at the same time there were increased thransfers into the S and L Funds, is that a result of participant diversification?
- How many participants are receiving a monthly distribution from the TSP?
- Are there any big changes on the table for the TSP in Congress?
- Studies show that the TSP has an overall satisfaction rating of 86%. What do you attribute this high rating?
- What enhancements for the program is the board currently considering? What restrictions are they considering?
- Will any of the fund managers be up for competitive bidding this year or next?
- When taking monthly distributions will there be an opportunity to change the monthly amounts twice a year?
Have questions for our guests? Please email them before the show to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com, or call into the show when the phone lines are open: 202-465-3080