Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What you need to know about long-term care and retiring happy
Wednesday - 10/2/2013, 4:29pm EDT
Forte's company runs the program offered to federal workers and retirees. LTC is the kind of insurance (like fire insurance) that you pray you never need.
It is the one where you hope your premiums are "wasted" and you don't need the money. But if you do...
Also on today's show, retirement guru Stan Hinden.
Hinden, a former colleague of Mike Causey's at The Washington Post, left the newspaper business and wrote the bestseller, "How To Retire Happy."