Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Destination: Roth IRA
Monday - 8/5/2013, 8:43pm EDT
Click here for this show's information guide and please print this out before listening to the show.
Bob and Tammy begin with a discussion of the Voluntary Contribution account and follow its path to a Roth IRA.
After this, they address the intricacies of transferring traditional IRA funds to a Roth IRA tax-free.
This is an annual show that provides clear instruction as well as a reference for later use.
You may email any questions you have on this topic to ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com.
Voluntary Contributions refers in this instance to payments CSRS employees may make to the Civil Service Trust Fund, where they can earn tax-deferred interest on some of their savings for retirement. FERS employees are not eligible to participate in this program.