Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP funds see small gains in February
Monday - 3/4/2013, 5:54am EST
After seeing a 6.96 percent increase in January, the S Fund saw just a 1 percent increase in February. The I Fund finished down -0.99 percent after seeing 4.45 percent growth in January. The F Fund, however, posted a small gain of 0.51 percent in February after seeing a -0.56 percent drop in January.
The remaining funds all posted positive numbers in February, though at a lower rate of growth than in January.
Strong numbers over the last 12 months helped to keep the TSP in the positive overall. Even with lower gains in February, all 10 funds posted positive averages over the last year, with five funds posting gains in the double digits.
Thrift Savings Plan February 2013 returns
|Fund||February||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|