Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
TSP restarts transaction processing after Sandy
Wednesday - 10/31/2012, 10:22am EDT
According to the TSP website, "Any transactions received after 12:00 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 26, will be processed as of the close of business on the day the market reopens which is currently anticipated to be Wednesday (Oct. 31) at Wednesday's closing share prices."
The New York Stock Exchange is reopening Wednesday at the normal start time of 9:30 a.m., although power is still out in much of downtown Manhattan. New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg will ring the opening bell.
The TSP website states there will be daily routine system maintenance and backups between midnight and 4 a.m. E.T. that "may cause slower than normal transaction response times."