Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
TSP numbers continue upward climb in August
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 12:44pm EDT
After a few months of declining numbers this spring, TSP returns have mostly bounced back. August marked the fourth month so far where all the funds posted in the black.
The G and the F Funds both posted slight gains. The C, S and I Funds all performed more strongly with the S Fund, pegged to the stocks of small and medium-sized U.S. companies, digging itself out of the red.
Year-to-date, all the funds are also in positive territory, with the biggest gains coming in the S Fund and the C Fund, which matches the performance of the S&P 500.
Thrift Savings Plan August 2012 returns
|Fund||August||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|
Percentages in ( ) are negative.