Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The TSP program and the new federal employee
Monday - 4/16/2012, 11:01pm EDT
Redden applies sound financial planning techniques to assist individuals in developing the very best retirement plan possible for themselves.
Redden explains why he thinks the Roth TSP is a good option for many federal employees, especially young people who are just beginning a career in civil service.
In the second half of the program, Elliott and Redden speak at length about the TSP annuity, which is currently offered by MetLife as a vendor for the federal government.