Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Federal employee's guide to the known and unknown benefits universe
Monday - 5/23/2011, 9:37pm EDT
Braunstein and Marshall are federal benefits experts in FERS, CSRS, FERCCA, Social Security, TSP and LTC.
This is the first in a series of quarterly programs discussing unique federal benefits issues.
- Social Security - can surviving spouses also collect their own social security benefits, if they are currently receiving SS based on deceased spouse's work record?
- TSP - Do TSP contributions lower social security taxable income and how much does that affect a future SS benefit?
- Medicare - if I cancel my Medicare Part B, will I have to pay a penalty to re-enroll?
- Under CSRS, is there any benefit of continuing service beyond 41 years and 11 months?
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.