Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Umbrella policies and property casualty insurance
Tuesday - 5/17/2011, 12:43am EDT
Jilek explains what an umbrella policy is and whether you should have property casualty insurance.
He also discusses what to look for when researching a financial planner, and what the media says to do versus personal advice.
Other topics include:
- Are you totally in the G Fund?
- Are you anxious about making a change?
- Is there a better way to invest?
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.