Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER
Friday - 11/5/2010, 4:07pm EDT
- Different leadership styles for different military services?
A Harvard Business School study explored the leadership skills soldiers get in the field and how they translate to a career. The study involved an in-depth analysis of the performance of 45 S&P 500 companies led by members of that population. A dozen current and former CMEs were interviewed for the study.
Andrew Hill, Boris Groysberg and Toby Johnson of the Harvard Business School joined the DorobekINSIDER with details of their findings.
- Thrift Savings Plan October snapshot
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board joined the DorobekINSIDER with an update on last month's returns on your TSP funds.
- Sunlight apps increase public access to data
The Sunlight Foundation is creating a series of new "National Data Apps" that will help citizens better access federal data. Sunlight's Bill Allison joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how these new apps are dramatically different from previous versions.