Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
TSP Snapshot: Don't get complacent
Thursday - 8/5/2010, 5:16pm EDT
One expert says now is a great time to pay closer attention to how your retirement savings are doing.
No matter where you put your money in the Thrift Savings Plan in July, you now have more.
But July was the first positive month in the last three for several funds.
Ann Vanderslice is the president of Retirement Planning Strategies, which advises federal employees.
She tells our own Jason Miller in the latest edition of our monthly feature, TSP Snapshot, that the volatility of the stock market more generally should be a signal for federal employees to pay more attention to how they're investing their money.