Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
What's on your mind?
Monday - 2/24/2014, 7:05pm EST
What's trending in federal retirement benefits?
- How long does it take to process my retirement?
- When is phased retirement going to be available?
- How many TSP millionaires are there (and why aren't I one of them)?
- Why do I need to take Medicare Part B when I turn age 65?
- What should I think about if I am thinking about resigning from federal service?
What's trending in income tax planning?
- When and why are distributions from the TSP and or traditional IRA's required to be taken? Is there a way to prevent this?
- What is a "myRA" and how does the traditional TSP as well as Roth TSP impact "myRA"?
- What is my tax bracket? Should my tax bracket influence my spending, planning and investing?
- Why is some of the information necessary to complete a tax return so late in coming this year?