Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
What's on your mind?
Monday - 2/24/2014, 7:05pm EST
What's trending in federal retirement benefits?
- How long does it take to process my retirement?
- When is phased retirement going to be available?
- How many TSP millionaires are there (and why aren't I one of them)?
- Why do I need to take Medicare Part B when I turn age 65?
- What should I think about if I am thinking about resigning from federal service?
What's trending in income tax planning?
- When and why are distributions from the TSP and or traditional IRA's required to be taken? Is there a way to prevent this?
- What is a "myRA" and how does the traditional TSP as well as Roth TSP impact "myRA"?
- What is my tax bracket? Should my tax bracket influence my spending, planning and investing?
- Why is some of the information necessary to complete a tax return so late in coming this year?