Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Sequestration and its impact on you
Wednesday - 2/20/2013, 8:04pm EST
Questions such as:
- Can you apply for unemployment?
- What about the impact on your Thrift Savings Plan account?
- Will being furloughed have an impact on your eventual retirement benefits?
- What are your rights and responsibilities during a time of furloughs?
Washington attorney John Mahoney talks about your rights when in furlough status.
In the second half of the show, Federal Times writers Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly talk about the pay freeze, pension liability, a new crackdown on poor performers, and, of course, sequestration.