Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
March TSP returns continue 2012 climb
Tuesday - 4/3/2012, 10:57am EDT
The 12-month figures continued in an upward trend, as well, with only the I Fund posting a negative number for that period.
The L 2010 Fund was retired at the end of 2010. To view L 2010 monthly returns for Aug. 1, 2005-Dec. 31, 2010, go to the Retired Funds page.
To view share price performance for Feb. 21-April 2, 2012, visit the Share Price History page.
Some financial institutions will be closed Friday, April 6, in observance of the Easter holiday. TSP will not update share prices on that day. Transactions that would normally be processed on Friday night, April 6, will be processed on Monday night, April 9. Those transactions will be processed at the April 9's closing share prices.
Thrift Savings Plan March 2012 returns
|Thrift Savings Plan||March||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|