Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
March TSP returns continue 2012 climb
Tuesday - 4/3/2012, 10:57am EDT
The 12-month figures continued in an upward trend, as well, with only the I Fund posting a negative number for that period.
The L 2010 Fund was retired at the end of 2010. To view L 2010 monthly returns for Aug. 1, 2005-Dec. 31, 2010, go to the Retired Funds page.
To view share price performance for Feb. 21-April 2, 2012, visit the Share Price History page.
Some financial institutions will be closed Friday, April 6, in observance of the Easter holiday. TSP will not update share prices on that day. Transactions that would normally be processed on Friday night, April 6, will be processed on Monday night, April 9. Those transactions will be processed at the April 9's closing share prices.
Thrift Savings Plan March 2012 returns
|Thrift Savings Plan||March||Year-to-Date||Last 12 Months|