Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Retirement and SES mobility
Wednesday - 3/28/2012, 9:28pm EDT
Flanagan "invented" the concept of the best-day-to-retire, and on today's show, she will discuss why some dates are better than others, and how to crunch your own numbers.
Flanagan also talks about the little-known but lucrative voluntary contributions retirement plan that is available only to workers under the CSRS program.
In the second half of the program, Senior Executives Association President Carol Bonosaro will talk about mobility among members of the Senior Executive Service.
A recent report from the Partnership for Public Service, found that 48 percent of SES members had never changed their positions after becoming an SES member.
Listen if you can 1500 AM or online.