Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Whom can you trust?
Monday - 2/3/2014, 9:24pm EST
Regardless of your age, find out what documents you should have to protect you and your loved ones, and what to consider when choosing the people who will help you as well as help settle your affairs and do so in an informed orderly manner.
The show includes thoughts and comments on:
- Choosing the right power of attorney;
- Choosing the right trustee for your revocable trust;
- Choosing the right executor for your will;
- Choosing the right trustee for a trust for your spouse or children.