Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Perspectives on a federal career
Monday - 1/27/2014, 5:51pm EST
They focus on what they didn't know regarding benefit maximization and financial literacy at various stages of their professional life.
Braunstein is a retired federal employee and Leins worked for the federal government during his early career before going into the private sector.
The focus of their discussion will help federal employees become aware of subjects they need to know now to maximize benefits and finances rather than later.
The topics of discussion will parallel what advice each would offer a federal employee now for future reward.