Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Are happy days here again for the TSP?
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:07pm EST
The C Fund is up 16 percent, the S Fund is up 18 percent and the I Fund is up almost 19 percent.
Does that mean happy days are here again?
Or does the nation's unsolved financial problems mean it's going to be a rough up-and-down year?
Stein will discuss whether the TSP need more investment diversity — like a gold fund, REITs or green funds — or whether the current mix good enough.
Later in the show Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about the possibility of a government shutdown, employee furloughs, the last-minute congressional decision to do nothing, the retirement "tsunami', and why they think the government's flex-schedule program has flopped.
Have a question for financial planner Arthur Stein? Contact him via email or phone (301) 377-9407.