Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Are happy days here again for the TSP?
Wednesday - 1/9/2013, 7:07pm EST
The C Fund is up 16 percent, the S Fund is up 18 percent and the I Fund is up almost 19 percent.
Does that mean happy days are here again?
Or does the nation's unsolved financial problems mean it's going to be a rough up-and-down year?
Stein will discuss whether the TSP need more investment diversity — like a gold fund, REITs or green funds — or whether the current mix good enough.
Later in the show Federal Times reporters Stephen Losey and Sean Reilly will talk about the possibility of a government shutdown, employee furloughs, the last-minute congressional decision to do nothing, the retirement "tsunami', and why they think the government's flex-schedule program has flopped.
Have a question for financial planner Arthur Stein? Contact him via email or phone (301) 377-9407.