6:50 pm, June 18, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Planning for your future
Monday - 7/16/2012, 7:06pm EDT
July 16, 2012 -- This week on For Your Benefit certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to address some of the best financial questions that have been raised in our seminars by your fellow federal workers.
- Home Mortgages: Should you refinance? What about reverse mortgages?
- College Costs: Should you get loans? What about the pre-paid college programs, such as the 529 college savings plan?
- Roth IRAs: What are the pitfalls and how can you avoid them? How do you know it is right?
- Life Insurance: What are the basics to consider? How much coverage is right for you? Which type of policy — term versus whole-life?