Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Planning for your future
Monday - 7/16/2012, 7:06pm EDT
July 16, 2012 -- This week on For Your Benefit certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to address some of the best financial questions that have been raised in our seminars by your fellow federal workers.
- Home Mortgages: Should you refinance? What about reverse mortgages?
- College Costs: Should you get loans? What about the pre-paid college programs, such as the 529 college savings plan?
- Roth IRAs: What are the pitfalls and how can you avoid them? How do you know it is right?
- Life Insurance: What are the basics to consider? How much coverage is right for you? Which type of policy — term versus whole-life?