Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Planning for your future
Monday - 7/16/2012, 7:06pm EDT
July 16, 2012 -- This week on For Your Benefit certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to address some of the best financial questions that have been raised in our seminars by your fellow federal workers.
- Home Mortgages: Should you refinance? What about reverse mortgages?
- College Costs: Should you get loans? What about the pre-paid college programs, such as the 529 college savings plan?
- Roth IRAs: What are the pitfalls and how can you avoid them? How do you know it is right?
- Life Insurance: What are the basics to consider? How much coverage is right for you? Which type of policy — term versus whole-life?