Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Will prescription-manager merger lead to higher TRICARE costs?
Tuesday - 2/21/2012, 5:34pm EST
John Coster, the senior vice president of government affairs at the National Community Pharmacists Association, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the various ways TRICARE recipients are facing prescription-cost hikes.
The cost changes boil down to a proposed "mega-merger" of two pharmacy benefit managers: Express Scripts and Medco Health Solutions.
That proposed merger has drawn concern from some lawmakers, who worried about a loss of competition if the merger goes through.
NCPA has also asked the Pentagon for more transparency in the TRICARE program, including when setting maximum allowable costs.