Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Long term care and health care for feds
Monday - 11/21/2011, 9:05pm EST
First, they are joined by Paul Forte and Beth O'Brien of the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Over 48,000 feds applied during the recent open season for the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program.
Forte and O'Brien review the most popular plan choices and associated costs. They also show how the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program can help protect your retirement plan.
In the seond half of the program, Leins and Flanagan talk with Sally Scanlan and Alexis Meier of the Aetna insurance company about its health care plans.
Aetna has been a continuous participant in the Federal Employees Health Benefit Program since its inception five decades ago and remains one of the largest benefit providers for federal employees, offering a variety of medical, dental and vision plans.
Email us or call the show live at 202-465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.