Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Feds helping feds and a fresh perspective: A two-part FEDtalk
Friday - 10/21/2011, 8:45pm EDT
FEEA is a non-profit charity that helps federal employees in times of need.
FEEA provides emergency loans and disaster assistance for federal employees hurt by the economy, or by disasters such as the hurricanes earlier this year in the mid-west.
FEEA also provides scholarships for the children of federal employees killed in the Oklahoma City bombing and on 9/11.
Kehoe will discuss how requests for help have increased during the economic downturn, and how federal employees can support each other during the Combined Federal Campaign.
During the second half of the show, Bransford will be joined by Dave Uejio, president of the Young Government Leaders.
YGL is a professional organization for federal employees who are "young" in their service and "fresh in their perspective".
From its mission of recruiting young people to public service to developing federal leaders, Uelio will discuss the programs YGL is working on, and what to expect from the group in the near future.