Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
The biggest threats to your federal pay and benefits
Wednesday - 6/26/2013, 6:26pm EDT
June 26, 2013 -- This week on "Your Turn", federal benefits expert John Grobe joins host Mike Causey to talk about pay freezes, possible changes to the federal benefits package, and a plan to change the retirement formula.
Grobe is the president of Federal Career Experts, and he will explain each of the threats to federal benefits, tell what they would mean to your pay or pension check, and assess their chances of becoming law.
Plus, Steve Watkins and Steve Losey from the Federal Times join Mike with the latest on phased retirement.