Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Federal employee's guide to the known and unknown benefits universe
Monday - 5/23/2011, 9:37pm EDT
Braunstein and Marshall are federal benefits experts in FERS, CSRS, FERCCA, Social Security, TSP and LTC.
This is the first in a series of quarterly programs discussing unique federal benefits issues.
- Social Security - can surviving spouses also collect their own social security benefits, if they are currently receiving SS based on deceased spouse's work record?
- TSP - Do TSP contributions lower social security taxable income and how much does that affect a future SS benefit?
- Medicare - if I cancel my Medicare Part B, will I have to pay a penalty to re-enroll?
- Under CSRS, is there any benefit of continuing service beyond 41 years and 11 months?
Email us or call the show live at (202) 465-3080 to have your questions answered by the experts.