Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Free forum on federal health plans offered in Md.
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 4:17pm EST
Federal News Radio
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) will host the eighth annual Federal Employees Health Benefits Forum for feds on November 15 and 18.
Experts in federal health plans will present on both days and answer individual questions.
The forum is hosted in cooperation with the Maryland Federation of Chapters of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
November 15, 2010 (9-11 a.m.):
Holiday Park Senior Center
3950 Ferrara Drive
Wheaton, MD 20906
November 18, 2010 (7-11 p.m.):
Executive Auditorium Executive Office Building
101 Monroe Street
Rockville, Maryland 20850
For more information, call 301-424-3501.
Open Season runs through December 13, 2010.