Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Free forum on federal health plans offered in Md.
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 4:17pm EST
Federal News Radio
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) will host the eighth annual Federal Employees Health Benefits Forum for feds on November 15 and 18.
Experts in federal health plans will present on both days and answer individual questions.
The forum is hosted in cooperation with the Maryland Federation of Chapters of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
November 15, 2010 (9-11 a.m.):
Holiday Park Senior Center
3950 Ferrara Drive
Wheaton, MD 20906
November 18, 2010 (7-11 p.m.):
Executive Auditorium Executive Office Building
101 Monroe Street
Rockville, Maryland 20850
For more information, call 301-424-3501.
Open Season runs through December 13, 2010.