Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Free forum on federal health plans offered in Md.
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 4:17pm EST
Federal News Radio
Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) will host the eighth annual Federal Employees Health Benefits Forum for feds on November 15 and 18.
Experts in federal health plans will present on both days and answer individual questions.
The forum is hosted in cooperation with the Maryland Federation of Chapters of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
November 15, 2010 (9-11 a.m.):
Holiday Park Senior Center
3950 Ferrara Drive
Wheaton, MD 20906
November 18, 2010 (7-11 p.m.):
Executive Auditorium Executive Office Building
101 Monroe Street
Rockville, Maryland 20850
For more information, call 301-424-3501.
Open Season runs through December 13, 2010.