Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER
Friday - 11/5/2010, 4:07pm EDT
- Different leadership styles for different military services?
A Harvard Business School study explored the leadership skills soldiers get in the field and how they translate to a career. The study involved an in-depth analysis of the performance of 45 S&P 500 companies led by members of that population. A dozen current and former CMEs were interviewed for the study.
Andrew Hill, Boris Groysberg and Toby Johnson of the Harvard Business School joined the DorobekINSIDER with details of their findings.
- Thrift Savings Plan October snapshot
Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board joined the DorobekINSIDER with an update on last month's returns on your TSP funds.
- Sunlight apps increase public access to data
The Sunlight Foundation is creating a series of new "National Data Apps" that will help citizens better access federal data. Sunlight's Bill Allison joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how these new apps are dramatically different from previous versions.